Sunday 29 November 2009

Christmas stuff



So... now I'm making some stuff for Christmas. Sweet little bunnies and cats in festive colours. I've sold one already but things are slow at the moment. I've had a couple of custom orders, one for my niece and one for a friend. I'm quietly impressed with myself as the latter is Echo from Ben 10 and I've had to push my understanding of increases and decreases to achieve the result I want and it seems to be working :)
I will hopefully be setting up a website to sell my work in a few weeks, hopefully that will generate a little more interest :)

The ring cushion was for one of my longest and best friends, Donna Mills (aka LadyTwiglet). She had a joint Zombie wedding in Manchester on November 1st. It was a long day but fantastic! The pattern isn't mine, but I did adapt it a little by using two strands of DK to achieve a chunky size thus making the heart larger. If anyone recognizes the pattern, thank you so much!

Laters!

Update link to Heart ring cushion pattern http://freeamigurumipatterns.blogspot.com/ love it ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment